Education is the first and foremost right of every human being. Education stimulates the way of life in a civilized manner, inculcates fundamental for self-respect and binds protection against societal evils. BJUP prominently focuses on Goal 4 of Sustainable Development Goals which is “Quality Education”. BJUP addresses gaps in the education system and focuses to work with low-cost, innovative and technological spectrum in interventions. Into this, the team works on the different dynamics of education and offer direct services that cover early education, elementary education, digital initiatives for children. BJUP also works to promote quality education and environment in government schools, promotion of educational material among needy children and provide scholarship support through its interventions.
With these major interventions, BJUP has gathered some reach and is on the pace to make an impact.
- Formation of Child clubs in Urban setup and Bal Manch in Rural setup to promote the conducive educational environment.
- A joint committee with parent-teachers with Community members to address the issues related to education.
- Set-up of Community library to enhance interactive discussion and peer learning environment.
- 1350 children have been mainstreamed
- 45 community libraries established
- 32 learning corners developed in 40 villages in Bihar & Jharkhand.